Thursday, February 22, 2018

STARS ; A Poetry Written by Bina.

 STARS

I looked out the window hoping to catch sunrise,

and was met with the fascinating sight of the stars falling from the skies

The moments passed as I  watched in wonder, my face aglow,

Until I realised that the stars in my yard were nothing but snow. 



 I wonder,

Is there a little bit of magic, a little bit of mystery?

Do your eyes hold the secrets of now and history?


I wonder,

Are there tales waiting in their depths; of magnificent seas and enchanted 


forests, of the breathtaking night and the beautiful day?

Do your eyes hold the promise of these and much more; or am I being foolish 


and led astray?


I wonder,

Will I be a part of the marvels I see in them; or will I be tormented and left 


behind

Will your mesmerizing eyes ever hold my story; the laughter, the tears, and 


the memories for another to find?


I wonder....

No comments: